Which? Trusted Trader
What is Which Trusted Trader?
Which? Trusted Traders give consumers the confidence to choose a local and reliable trader. Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme that recognises reputable traders who successfully pass our rigorous assessment process. Not just anyone can become endorsed.
The assessment process involves:
- Credit check to validate the financial health and stability of the business
- Customer reference checks, chosen at random
- A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures
- Interview and assessment
- Agreement to abide by the Which? Trusted Trader code of conduct and terms and conditions
We Agree To…
- Only undertake work that i/we are competent
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution
- Endeavour to stick to timeline and costs as agreed by both parties
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 0161 761 3030 or write to us at Volksmaster Ltd 3 Millett Street, Bury, Manchester BL9 0JA, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below and we aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact them on 0117 456 6031 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
You can obtain more information on Which? Trusted Trader by following the link below –
View our own page on Which? here –