Advantages Of Using An Audi Specialist In Manchester
If you own an Audi, you have much to be proud of. Owning a top of the line vehicle makes a statement besides giving you the ultimate in performance, luxury and comfort. An expensive car like the Audi needs a top-quality service. You can’t really think about taking it to just any garage. Can you? Although the dealer garage is good, you deserve something that’s cheaper and far more convenient. That’s where the Audi specialists like Volksmaster come in.
Audi is part of the Volkswagen Auto Group (VAG). As such, a VAG specialist garage will provide the same quality of service as the main dealer with a lot of added benefits. And the best part is that you get all these benefits at lower prices than the main dealer garage.
An Audi Specialist Or Another Independent Garage?
If your car is old or out of warranty, you may be tempted to get it serviced at a good local garage. There are many reasons why this may not be a good decision even for something as simple as an oil change.
Unlike cars in the 80s, modern cars, especially top-end vehicles like the Audi, are incredibly complex. There are computers, software, sensors and special components that are unique to each brand and model. A garage needs special equipment, tools and software to service one of these cars, which may not be available in a general garage. Software on your car’s computers will also need periodic updates, which may not be possible at a general garage.
The quality of spares is another matter for concern. Poor-quality spares will not give the performance and reliability of OEM spares. Bad spares can damage your car leading to expensive repairs later. The same goes with consumables like engine oil and coolant. A cheaper service can turn expensive in the long run.
Basically, the risk of servicing at a general garage is something that no Audi owner should take. Quality is not the only problem with most garages. It is inconvenient because they expect you to bring the car to the garage and collect it later. Some garages have no fixed prices and you are expected to bargain. You may also see unexpected charges in your bill. With Audi specialists like Volksmaster, you fill not face these problems. View our audi servicing prices.
Audi Specialists Manufacturer Support
Specialist garages are officially supported by the manufacturer. They get direct technical support, the latest updates and training from Audi. They also have special software and tools that are needed to service your car. An Audi specialist like Volksmaster will be able to provide a service that’s as good and reliable as the dealer.
Audi specialists will maintain your digital service history and stamp your service book. This will help you get a better price when you decide to sell the car.
The Volksmaster Advantage
For your Audi service in Manchester, Volksmaster is an obvious choice. Volksmaster is the leading Audi specialist in Manchester with garages in Oldham and Bury. They have been in the business for decades. Numerous positive reviews on the internet are testimonies of their excellent customer service and service quality. Volksmaster gives you some unique benefits.
- Car collection and delivery to your home or office. You will get hassle-free and convenient service without a garage visit.
- Viewing area and comfortable waiting lounge for customers choosing to bring their cars to the garage and wait until service is completed.
- You can book one of their courtesy cars to keep you mobile.
- Customised service depending upon the warranty status is available. Post warranty, you can opt for company-provided spares or equally good, but slightly cheaper OEM spares.
- Post warranty, you can choose between the Audi recommended service schedule or a customised service taking into account your usage pattern.
- Free car washing and vacuuming with every service.
- Professional, but friendly service staff. You will feel comfortable discussing any concerns you have about the car or service.
- Fixed prices and no surprises in the bill. You will know how much you are going to pay beforehand.