VAG Specialist Manchester: Confidence in Quality at a Non-Premium Price
At Volksmaster, we’re a family-run business with over 30 years of experience in servicing and repairing VAG vehicles. We’re proud to be the VAG specialist of choice for thousands of customers in Manchester, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Tameside and surrounding areas.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Routine maintenance, such as oil changes, brake inspections and tyre rotations.
- More complex repairs, such as engine and transmission work.
- Diagnostic services to identify and fix problems with your car’s electrical and computer systems.
- Mobile or in branch alloy wheel refurbishement.
- Mobile or in branch car body work repair.
- And of course VAG servicing, repair and MOT’s.
We also offer a variety of value-added services, such as:
- A free collection and delivery service.
- A comfortable waiting area with complimentary refreshments.
- A courtesy car program.
The Benefits Of Using A VAG Specialist Over The Main Dealer
There are several benefits to using a VAG specialist over a regular garage.
First, VAG specialists have the experience and expertise to work on VAG vehicles specifically. They know the ins and outs of these cars and they have the tools and equipment necessary to do the job right.
Second, VAG specialists typically have access to the latest technical information and manufacturer training. This means that they can stay up-to-date on the latest repairs and maintenance procedures for VAG vehicles.
Third, VAG specialists often offer lower prices than the main dealer. This is because they don’t have the same overhead costs as dealerships.
Why The Main Dealer Is Not Always The Best Option
While the main dealer may seem like the logical choice for servicing and repairing your VAG vehicle, there are a few reasons why it may not be the best option.
First, the main dealer can be quite expensive. They often charge higher prices for parts and labour than independent garages.
Second, the main dealer can be inconvenient. They often have long wait times for appointments and they may not be located near you.
Third, the main dealer may not always offer the best customer service. They may be more focused on selling cars than servicing them.
Why Choose Volksmaster?
At Volksmaster, we offer all of the benefits of a VAG specialist, without the high prices or inconvenient service of the main dealer. We’re committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service possible, at a price they can afford. You can view our pricing on the individual brand servicing pages.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Volksmaster for your VAG servicing and repairs:
- We’re a family-run business with over 30 years of experience.
- We have a team of qualified and experienced technicians.
- We use only the highest quality parts and fluids.
- We offer a wide range of services, including routine maintenance, complex repairs and diagnostic services.
- We offer a variety of value-added services, such as a free collection and delivery service, a comfortable waiting area and a courtesy car program.
- We offer competitive and transparent pricing.
- We’re committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service possible.
“Great staff ,great customer experience, dealt with professionally from start to finish clear from the start to finish , great workmanship and they even give my car a wash! A+ 5 *” – Carl Holt 18/10/23
“Highly recommend great service great staff ” – Nathan Butterworth 13/10/23
“I took my Škoda to Volksmaster for a repair and I was very impressed. The staff was friendly and helpful and they got the job done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend them to other VAG owners.” – Stephen Lindley 13/10/23
If you’re looking for a VAG specialist in Manchester, look no further than Volksmaster. Just check out some of our reviews below for an endless stream of positive feedback.
In addition to the benefits listed above, here are a few more reasons why you should choose a VAG specialist over a regular garage:
- VAG specialists are more likely to have the specific parts and tools needed to repair your VAG vehicle.
- VAG specialists are more likely to be familiar with the latest recalls and technical service bulletins for VAG vehicles.
- VAG specialists are more likely to be able to offer you a personalized service experience.
You can book your vehicle in to one of our 4 branches by using the simple form below or give us a call at Oldham 0161 624 5060, Heywood on 01706 622633, Bury 0161 761 3030 and our Oldham Van Centre 0161 628 5270.
Arranging Your Service
Drop your car off
Simply drop your car off with us between 8am and 10am and in most cases your vehicle will be ready for collection the same day between 3.30 and 5.30. Outside these hours you are welcome to park.
Wait with your car
Most alloy wheel repair work can be done while you wait. If this is your preference we have a superb waiting area equipped with free hot and cold drinks and a interesting viewing area where you can watch our trained technicians working on your vehicle.
If your vehicle needs to stay with us for 1 day or longer then you are able to pre-book one of our courtesy vehicles to keep you mobile.
Pick up / drop off
The ultimate hassle free solution; one of our drivers will arrange to collect your vehicle from your home or place of work at a pre-arranged time and then return your vehicle when the work is complete. Our service advisors will contact you when the vehicle arrives on site during the day to discuss the progress of the work and then advise you of the time you can expect your vehicle back. Contact our service advisors for more details.