Which? Trusted Trader
What is Which Trusted Trader?
Which? Trusted Traders give consumers the confidence to choose a local and reliable trader. Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme that recognises reputable traders who successfully pass our rigorous assessment process. Not just anyone can become endorsed.
The assessment process involves:
- Credit check to validate the financial health and stability of the business
- Customer reference checks, chosen at random
- A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures
- Interview and assessment
- Agreement to abide by the Which? Trusted Trader code of conduct and terms and conditions
We Agree To…
- Only undertake work that i/we are competent
- Provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you
- Discuss all the options available to help provide you with a tailored solution
- Endeavour to stick to timeline and costs as agreed by both parties
- Provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement
- Be open and approachable should you have any queries
- Treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along
What if Things Go Wrong?
An extra benefit of using Which? Trusted Traders is that we have Ombudsman Services on hand to offer extra peace of mind. Ombudsman Services provides independent dispute resolution to all Which? Trusted trader customers.
You can obtain more information on Which? Trusted Trader by following the link below –
View our own page on Which? here –